The NMR Signal Enhancement group at the Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry in Göttingen is looking for PhD/PostDoc candidates
The NMR Signal Enhancement group at the Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry in Göttingen is looking for motivated PhD/PostDoc candidates to join our team.
We currently have openings in the following fields:
- hyperpolarization methods (preclinical imaging)
- singlet state NMR and MRI
- in-cell NMR
The group has exclusive access to
- a 7T SB magnet with spectroscopy/microimaging/hyperpolarization capabilities,
- a 7T WB (preclinical) MRI system,
- custom built low-field instrumentations
and shared access to an extensive range of liquid state instruments, ranging from 9.4T to 28T, as well to solid state instruments.
A detailed descriptions of the posts, together with deadlines and contacts, can be found at the following links: